Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Which is the best volumizing shampoo/conditioner for thin/fine hair?

I have thin hair, i need a good shampoo and conditioner that work wonders, i don't want anything to greasy, or that weighs my hair down. I want my hair to stay soft and smell good, but i need some volume. Any ideas?Which is the best volumizing shampoo/conditioner for thin/fine hair?
As a professional cosmetologist I recommend Nexxus Vita-tress shampoo and conditioner and the leave in conditioner it thickens your hair you will be amazed I know people that use it and swear by it try it its not all that expensive REMEMBER THIS you get what you pay for over the counter versus professional products IT works try itWhich is the best volumizing shampoo/conditioner for thin/fine hair?
I'm looking for one to I'm going to get either pantene sheer volume i have the hairspray and i love it X's 100 and or herbal essences Body Envy either one I'm going to try both thou
Fekkai (available at sephora.com and bathandbodyworks.com) is the best for volume. They carry volume spray and other products also.





I love Dove shampoo also (available Wal-Mart practically anywhere)
get it in bath and body there relay good
Big Sexy Hair has a line of shampoo, conditioners, and styling products that I swear by. I love the root pump plus, it makes my hair really full and not at all greasy or weighed down. My hair gets greasy easily so I use a clarifying shampoo from Herbal essences with big sexy hair's root pump plus and the spray and play hairspray. Definitely a good product, a little pricey, but worth it.


If you have thinning hair, like you're losing your hair-- you should use Nioxin products. They are for regrowing hair and thickening. HOpe this helps.





http://www.joybeauty.com/graphics/misc05鈥?/a>


http://images.google.com/imgres?imgurl=h鈥?/a>
treseme is good dove is good and garnier frutis is good either or and if you can't decide pick the one that smells the best
Sebastian Body Double, Graham Webb Thick Infusion, KMS volume up all good ones just to name a few.
OK I HAD THE SAME PROBLEM.


MY HAIR WAS KIND OF THIN.


THIS IS THE SHAMPOO I USED:


(volum)ologie


in(fus)ium 23


step one


shampoo


it helps boost and enliven flat, umresponsive hair


its also not oily


it gets rid of flakes


and it really helps.


its like a silver/gray bottle.


GOOD LUCK !
My favorite is Aveda's Pure Abundance Shampoo and conditioner. It's great for giving fine/thin hair volume.





Also, Matrix's Amplify works well, too! Matrix Amplify also has a product called Thicklift Liquid Volumizer (something you would use after you washed it, before you dry it) that works wonders!

No comments:

Post a Comment