Friday, July 30, 2010

What is ACTUALLY a good shampoo / conditioner?

I know Pantene and most other hardware store-bought shampoos are really bad for your hair.





I've been trying to get Salon stuff only but some of that is drying out my hair too. Like BioSilk shampoo and conditioner makes my hair feel AWFUL.





I heard that Aussie is actually really good.


But can anyone recommend some good shampoo/conditioner or deep conditioner to help soften my hair?What is ACTUALLY a good shampoo / conditioner?
Garnier is really good, John Frieda and Aussie, so is Sunsilk. Bumble and Bumble is also good but a bit expensive, Joico is amazing, Alba is all organic. Hope this helpedWhat is ACTUALLY a good shampoo / conditioner?
herbal essences is AMAZING. Here's another tip- use natural make at home ingredients and recipies like these http://www.ehow.com/how_5062268_make-natural-hair-restoration-treatment.html and http://styles101.homestead.com/nathairrec.html in order to cleanse your hair every once in while. Google it for even more websites out there or look at books like the body book(klutz) and beauty trix for cool chix. They may look childish, but the recipes do work! Also, try this routine in the shower-get in shampoo and rinse. Then apply conditioner and leave in while you wash and use scrub if you like. rinse off hair and body. Then apply conditioner generously a second time and shave(shaving at the end means your hairs a resoftened and loosened, so itseasier), then rinse. This is like a miracle for me. I hope i helped you!
Joico is really good. I've been using it for a while recommended by my stylist. They also have a good deep conditioning product. It's a bit pricey, but worth it!
Dove is really good. They have different types for different hair types.
you should use either head and shoulders or dove shampoo/conditioner
tresemme is quite gud

No comments:

Post a Comment