Friday, July 30, 2010

What is the best shampoo/conditioner for me?

I have medium thick, shoulder length, naturally very WAVY hair (and poofy). i WANT smooth, silky, STRAIGHT hair. what is the best SHAMPOO AND CONDITIONER for me??What is the best shampoo/conditioner for me?
I have similar hair to you and i use John Freida's Frizz-ease products, they help with frizz (poofy) and also make my hair sleek. The straightening potion is wicked as well as the s%26amp;c the serem makes my hair a bit greasy but the relaxing cream is good for fly away hair once straigtened. the products are a reasonable price when seeing the results they give. :-)What is the best shampoo/conditioner for me?
I would suggest some redken or salon quality shampoo and or conditoner. Do you have a Ulta near you? What I found to be really cool is they have some trial sizes of some of their good quality shampoos and conditoners and you wont really have to pay too much. But its a good way to see if the product will really help you. Also they have people there that you can ask questions to about hair care and they can guide you to the best product. I love the trial sizes because it lets me try them out and see if I like them. Best of luck.
The absolute best is the new brand called Organix. It has organic active ingredients and is sulfate free, soit wont dry out your hair, plus...it smells awesome! They have different collections for different hair types which are all amazing! You can get Organix at Target, Albertsons, Kroger, Duane Reade, Safeway, etc. You'll love it!





http://organixhair.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment