Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Can anyone reccomend a HEVY DUTY moisturizing shampoo/conditioner for me?

My hair is extremely poofy and VERY coarse. I have shoulder length hair that turns to a ball of poof and frizz as it dries. It seems like I've tried every product on the shelf, but I've heard about Sunsilk Anti-Poof, can anyone tell me about that? Thank you so much for your help you guys! :DCan anyone reccomend a HEVY DUTY moisturizing shampoo/conditioner for me?
tescoCan anyone reccomend a HEVY DUTY moisturizing shampoo/conditioner for me?
the sunsilk works great! there is also aussie 'sydney smooth' or 'hair insurence';
Have you used Pantene shampoo that has conditioner in it? It's great on the hair. Pantene also has a spray in/leave in conditioner that is great after shampooing. I use these products %26amp; have had great results. My granddaughters use Sunsilk %26amp; like it real well.
tresemme moisture rich
I would recommend the TreSemme Anti-Poof Shampoo and Conditioner. I use and it really works!


After you wash your hair put the Garnier Fructis Leave-In Conditioning Cream for frizzy, dry, unmanagable hair.


Hope it works for you!
Try J*A*S*O*N mosturizing shampoo and conditioner. My hair was very course and unmanageable and this product worked wonders. I have found this product mostly at health food store. However, one of the larger drug store walgreens does carry some of the products. It is also available online.
You need Ojon Restorative Hair Treatment. It's like getting a new head of hair! My hair was like straw from an unfortunate run in with a highlighting kit and Ojon turned my hair from straw to silk. It really is amazing stuff! It does cost more then drugstore brands but a little goes a long way so a small jar lasts a good long time. I leave it in for an hour or more and then shampoo and condition. I love love love my hair now!


You can find it at sephora.com, drugstoe.com and if you go to ojon.com, you can read about where it comes from and what it actually does.


I do hope you check it out!
Redken heavy cream leave-in conditioner.


I use it all the time and it makes my hair wayy soft and smooth. [:
sunsilk anti-poof works like a dream. you will be very happy with the results. afterwords, finish with john frieda frizz ease serum or aussie hair insurance leave-in conditioning spray.
castor oil works .
Infusium
Kerastase





html://www.kerastase-usa.com





The Nutritive line :)
i dont use panteene shampoo or conditioner but panteene has a treatment that use after i dry and straighten my hair and it tames it well. biosilk is really good too but kinda pricey

No comments:

Post a Comment