Wednesday, July 28, 2010

What is the best volumizing shampoo & conditioner?

Something that adds a lot of boost to your hair. =]What is the best volumizing shampoo %26amp; conditioner?
Believe it or not, Head %26amp; Shoulders volumizing one is the most amazing thing ever! I have tried sooo many hair products. Like I have 6 different shampoo and conditioner options in my shower at a time haha. So give that a shot. I too was surprised!What is the best volumizing shampoo %26amp; conditioner?
Suave inexpensive and it works
I really like sunsilk anti-flat but only the conditioner. I felt like the shampoo made my hair frizzy.
i perfer curls but a good volumizing shampoo and conditionar is herbal essences and when i wake up my hair feels so good
I have baby fine hair so I use the SunSilk and love it.
it depends what kind of hair you have


but vive pro volumizing is really good
go to wal-mart or any store that sells shampoo and look for dove extreme volume or something that talks about curls or volume..... it works!!! good luck!
im not sure about volumizing, but if you want soft, luscious, shiny locks, herbal essences ';hello hydration'; does the trick.


i use the 2 in 1 product so it doesnt make my hair so greasy.

No comments:

Post a Comment