Wednesday, July 28, 2010

What is the best shampoo&conditioner to give volume?please help?

I have quite fine hair, straight and it has no volume, I would like to know what the best volumising shampoo is as i keep buying different ones and they just don't really work. Please help me if you are in this situation and it is best if your hair type is the same as mine, i.e. fine and quite limp. And if you want to answer anyway then make it obvious what hair type your hair is. Thank you!!!What is the best shampoo%26amp;conditioner to give volume?please help?
Revlon. gives you loads of options, just go to a good superstore. I have hair like yours and pretty long too. Till I found Revlon I used to get this strong urge to shave my head every now and then.





Also, for long term reference to actually get new hair to grow, treat your hair and scalp real nice, never let dirt accumulate, keep it free of dandruff. Also, once a week or once in 10 days, give a really good oil massage to your hair and scalp (any oild will do, but i like Garnier best, elders say natural oils are better, you must try them out, but i don't like those because of they're sticky and the smell gives me a headache). After the hair is well oiled, apply egg white+lemon squeeze mix to your hair and scalp liberally and wash off with shampoo and conditioner after half an hour (actually ground leaves of shoeflower is better, though it's a pain to go through the whole process, but mild shampoo is good as well.)What is the best shampoo%26amp;conditioner to give volume?please help?
Nah not pantene, Elvive (LOREAL) is the best, my hair is so fine and I tryed so many nothing seemed to work I asked around and they told me Elvive and that works so good. TRY IT!!!
defiantly pantene the one that says xtra volume i use it all the time. but loreal seems ok too. i dont like dove that much because i find it better for fine hair. mine is very thick
i use either Dove or Pantene. Both work wonders. make sure you look at the label for volumizing.
paul mitchell..expensive but worth it
lol ima say pantene too...thats the first shampoo i thought of when i read your question.
PANTENE!!





same hair as you =]]





good luck!!

No comments:

Post a Comment