Friday, July 30, 2010

What shampoo/conditioner would work best for me?

Helloo! I have really thick, long hair. It gets really greasy throughout the day and it really bothers me. I straighten my hair pretty much everyday. I'm going to dye it brown on tuesday. It's really hard to manage and almost impossible to style. What kind of shampoo, conditioner, and styling products should i use? And how can I get my side bangs to stay in place? Thanks!What shampoo/conditioner would work best for me?
Garnier hair products. I have the same problem except my hair is really really curly. Lay off hair spray and try not to use hair moisterizers every day. go to every other day. Straightening your hair EVERY day is the reason why your hair is so greasy. The oils in your hair work to keep the heat from the iron from damaging your hair. Hence straightening your hair everyday is going to make the oils work overtime. Try everyother day. Don't be afriad to wear a ponytail every now and then.What shampoo/conditioner would work best for me?
Side bangs - some hairspray


I have hair pretty much just like yours and I use Paul Mitchell Super Skinny shampoo and conditioner. Works great for me.


If that is too expensive for you, pretty much any good smoothing shampoo and conditioner would work wonders for you.


In my experience, John Freida and Pantene have worked well on the drugstore end.


Matrix and Paul Mitchell smoothing hair products have worked well on the higher end.

No comments:

Post a Comment