Friday, July 30, 2010

What is the best shampoo/conditioner to use?

please tell me thanksWhat is the best shampoo/conditioner to use?
there are so many





i like most in the herbal essence brand though..


all smell really good!





What is the best shampoo/conditioner to use?
It all depends on the type of hair you have. I use Herbal Essence Hydrating Shampoo and Conditioner, but if you have oily hair, that would not be a good choice. If you straighten your hair alot, or it's damaged, use the hydrating kind, but I really reccomend Herbal Essence. All of the individual types work great and they all seem to smell delicious. I have had random people tell me my hair smells nice!
it depends on your hair type...


i would say aussie or garnie fruties(spelling??)





i love the smell of herbal essence but it dries out your hair when you go in the sun after using it((( my hair cutter told me)))
Arbonne scalp treatment shampoo with Tea Tree Oil and Arbonne Conditioner. They also have a great hair masque.
I love Infusium 23. You dont need to go but it at a salon, but is darn near salon quality.
herbal essence


Tresemme



It depends on your hair type....
redken
sunsilk---the pink kind


  • printer cartridge
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment