Friday, July 30, 2010

What are the best shampoo,conditioner and products for dry hair?

i straighten my hair alot. put the brand and like the type(mouisterizing,anti breakage,ect.What are the best shampoo,conditioner and products for dry hair?
I swear by this shampoo. In(fus)ium 23 Repairology shampoo, conditioner, and leave in conditioner. It is awesome. I had horribly dry, frizzy hair from straightening it and highlighting it many many times. I had a hair model tell me that what she uses is Infusium because she dyes her hair a lot for different shoots. I tried it, and it works beautifully! I actually suggested it to another person on yahoo answers and she responded back saying she noticed a difference while shampooing and couldn't thank me enough! You can get it at most stores...I usually get mine at Wal Mart. My hair is so much healthier now, and I still dye it and straighten it.What are the best shampoo,conditioner and products for dry hair?
I really like Nexxus Luxury moisturizing shampoo and conditioner..it's amazing. and the best after shower thing to use...in the entire WORLD, is this stuff called ';miracle 7';. It's sold only at sally beauty supply and it costs $10-$12 and it will cure your dry hair problem. it detangles, repairs damaged hair, makes it SOFT and shiny etc etc..it does everything and you don't even have to use an expensive shampoo and conditioner if you use this stuff. it's a leave-in conditioner and works the best after a shower. trust me. it's awesome!
HI there.





Please look for shampoos that contain zero or very little Sodium Lauryl Sulfate. This is extremely drying and hard on the skin, hair and eyes. Unfortunately, it is found in MANY skin and bath products as a main ingredient.





I have very dry, fine hair. (ugh!) It has gotten a lot softer since finding these products.





They are hard to find though. Your best bet, is a Whole Foods or other health/vitamin store.





I use Shitake Shampoo and another one from Nature's Gate.





Hope this helps....
L'Oreal Vive Pro Hydra Gloss moisturizing (yellow bottles). I have very fine hair, so I only use it once a week or even less often than that, but it is like MAGIC!





http://www.lorealparisusa.com/women/Vive鈥?/a>
I have yet to find something that works for my dry hair. I have tried the Dove in the blue bottle among many other things and nothing has helped so far.
garnier fructis moisture works shampoo %26amp; conditioner! they work for dry hair %26amp; helps damaged hair!





:)
aphogee products is great!
dove.........buy it depeding on your usage....if you use daily buy the daily therapy. but the trick lies in leaving in the conditioner for 5-10 mins...making ur hair nourished.....do hot oil massage once a week or twice
Dove (the blue bottle) Is great. Because mine is like that
dove (blue), AVON's healthy nd shine

No comments:

Post a Comment