Wednesday, July 28, 2010

What is a good brand of shampoo&conditioner if...?

What is a good brand of shampoo and conditioner if I want to repair my hair (meaning, fix up a flew split ends) and make my hair shinier and more healthy-looking?








Thanks,


Alice :)What is a good brand of shampoo%26amp;conditioner if...?
Um.. I like Sunsilk TLC or something like that.. its in a pink bottle. I use that and I always get compliments on my hair from the people at the hair salon saying how healthy and shiny my hair looks and feels.What is a good brand of shampoo%26amp;conditioner if...?
If you're looking for a good product to maintain hair health you can try:





- Pantene great lengths (not expensive a big bottle ranges 6-7 dollars)





- Tresemme (a little cheaper but the conditioner is pretty thick and is great for hydrating)





- Generic of Paul Mitchell Shampoo one (Sally's carries the exact same products as Paul Mitchell but its ';generic'; same formula 1/4 of the price)





I would recommend a good thick conditioner (they have a wide variety at sally's that's really the same as the expensive stuff) and a gentle cleanser





**Stay away from SUAVE it contains a lot of detergent that can over strip your hair of natural oils!**





Hope it helps!
panteen for natural or permed hair also get your ends trimmed it will stop the spliting this shampoo has extra vitamins in it to help your hair i use it for myself and my baby girl it works and i am african american i use also IC pre-treatment for heat protection serum before i blow dry my hair it conditions as you use hot iorns or blow dry your hair it is in a hot pink plastic bottle in the hair isle for perms for black hair you use a small amount on wet hair then blow dry you will see a big difference the olive oil serum is good to after you finish styling your hair it takes a little bit like a dime size amout put it in your hands rub them together then finger it through your hair that is also by IC my mom has caucasian like hair it works for her too good luck
I actually had the same problem as yours.


I started using the Garnier Fructis system.


Buy the ';Sleek and Shine'; system. I mean the whole thing.


Shampoo, conditioner, serum and mask.


Its good.


Use shampoo and conditioner daily,


If you want to concentrate on those split ends more, put some serum on the ends when its damp and comb it the way you want it.


Only use the mask once a week
If you want a 'good' brand you need to go to a shampoo shop and get some advice from them. Get something like the PPS range. Any shampoo and conditioner you buy at the supermarket may be cheap in price but your hair will pay for it in the long run. Shampoos and conditioners from the supermarket contain things like silicone which coat the hair rather than repairing the shaft.
John Freda Brilliant Brunette. You may try Radiant Red or the one for blonde hair if your coloring is different. I use it along with the conditioner that comes with Lore'al hair dye ( I don't use the hair dye though.) I get complements for my healthy hair. It works!
FIRST TRY INFUSION 23 LEAVE IN CONDITIONER





THEN I RECOMMEND PANTENE BRILLIANT BRUNNETTE OR BLONDE. WITH EXTREME MOISTURE





REMEMBER TO SWITCH UP UR SHAMPOO AND COND FROM TIME TO TIME CUS HAIR TENDS TO GET USED TO IT AND THEN IT DOESNT WORK ANYMORE
hebal essences bye bye breakage
herbal essences long term relationship:)





it even says on the bottle (for split ends and damaged hair)


ITS A MATCH MADE IN THE SHOWER:) HAHAHAH
Go to Sallys and look for AVON hair shampoo/conditioner it will probably be where the hair coloring stuff is. I'm pretty sure thats what it's called.
I like Pantene products and you should use a thermal protectant before you use any heated styling products.
cut the very ends and then use a hot oil treatment. I just tried the new finess its in te pink bottel extra shine looks great. Also e Garnier fruit extracts works great.
Pantene and treseme and fructis those are all really good ohhhhhh and L'Oreal
there is one for dove and for herbal essences but i dont no what exactly they're called
aussie that's what i use works for me!

No comments:

Post a Comment