Wednesday, July 28, 2010

What shampoo/conditioner is best for curly hair?

I want my hair to be shiny/silky/smooth/soft.What shampoo/conditioner is best for curly hair?
I have curly hair and I have tried LOTS of products. . .





I currently use Noodle Head by Beyond the Zone.


It's WONDERFUL!





I get it at Sally Beauty Supply and it's about $5.00 a bottle.


I use their Conditioner and their Hair Creme.





I hope this helps you!What shampoo/conditioner is best for curly hair?
Biolage or Pantene Pro-V
Herbal Essences is really good. I love their Hello Hydration and their Totally Twisted.


Also, Garnier's Curl and Shine.


(And they're cheap)
Use Panteen 2in1 because most conditioners are to heavy for curls. The 2in1 will condition without weighing down the curls.
i youre on a budget try


finesse


dont use tresemes conditioner it drys out youre hair!!!
try bumble and bumble for curly hair....it smells amazing too!!!





I have super coarse/curly hair , and it helps smooth it out so much!
herbal essance, breaks over

No comments:

Post a Comment