Wednesday, July 28, 2010

What is Biotin and why does it help your hair ? ?? Also anyone use that Keratin Shampoo/Conditioner?

I hear this helps. I already take vitamins ... I only wash my hair every other day and blow dry it every other day. But use the flat iron everyday - I will try to go for every other day as well.





Is that Keratin shampoo conditioner really worth it ? And why ?What is Biotin and why does it help your hair ? ?? Also anyone use that Keratin Shampoo/Conditioner?
biotin helps your hair skin %26amp; nails be healthier. go to yahoo.com and in the search bar type in the following website:





www.procapslabs.com and then when you see all the websites pulled up go to the first one at the top ''hair skin and nails'' click on that ! hope i helped :)

No comments:

Post a Comment