Wednesday, July 28, 2010

What is the best drugstore shampoo, conditioner, and leave-in conditioner?

And I also hope all three products won't thin, break, or dry/dull out my hair. All help will be appreciated!What is the best drugstore shampoo, conditioner, and leave-in conditioner?
I dont know about leave in conditioner, but for shampoo and conditioner i use Dove intense care therapy ( i think thats what its called) and i really like it. It repairs your hair and makes it feel really soft, especially if you keep the conditioner in for a few minutes before you rinse it outWhat is the best drugstore shampoo, conditioner, and leave-in conditioner?
I am a hair freak!


i wont use it uless it works i just bought suave professional


sleek shampoo and conditioner, it really works, its even salon proved to work as well at matrix! It leaves my hair super soft.


Also garnier is a good one.


:D
tresseme and the whole line of aussie products. They both leave your hair strong and silky smooth. And they both smell great escpecially the aussie leave in conditioner.
I use Pantene Beautiful Lengths Shampoo,Conditioner,and Leave-In Conditioner.The best!
i would say pantene pro v is the best shampoo and conditioner








dove has a REALLY good leave in conditioner ( who knew)
I love Herbal Essences. And any leave in conditioner would work. Good luck!
I would say pantene because it cleans ur hair really well and u can get different kinds of pantene

No comments:

Post a Comment