Friday, July 30, 2010

What is the best shampoo/conditioner to make hair smooth?

it too uglyWhat is the best shampoo/conditioner to make hair smooth?
If your hair is curly, try Paul Mitchell's Super Skinny line. If your hair is straight try Paul Mitchell's Super Strong line. Or, skip the shampoo/conditioner and just use the Super Skinny Serum.





Or, ask a local stylist for more info.What is the best shampoo/conditioner to make hair smooth?
It depends on how much money you want to spend. For a cheap budget you can use pantenes super straight. It works because there is wax in it. My mom and I had used that for years and it worked wonderfully. Then I started dying my hair darker and people began telling me pantene is not the best. I've found if you have the money Pureology is by far the best. They have a super straight line that is wonderful, it's all organic, smells great, and keeps your hair shiny. You can get it on ebay for cheap. it's a blue bottle. Good luck
Herbal essence shampoo in the pink bottle! :) I believe it's called dangerously straight.
I would say alter ego smooth perfection, the wax is the best..I use it all the time, my hair isnt the same when i dont use it
Redken Smooth.


OR


Biolage Smooth.
on my hair, i use garnier fructis


it makes my hair so smooth!


and it smells great!


my hairs super wavy so it wasnt smooth before


but than i started using garnier fructis


it reallyy works goood


:]]
Redken Smooth in the gold bottle

No comments:

Post a Comment