Friday, July 30, 2010

I like to change my shampoo/conditioner very often, i like the stuff to smell good what should i use?

I normally change mine every time i run out and i use a lot of it bc i like my hair to smell really really good. So what kind would smell tha best?I like to change my shampoo/conditioner very often, i like the stuff to smell good what should i use?
Jacki B has beaten me to the punch. Herbal Essences have a large range of shampoos and conditioners and they all leave your hair with a wonderful smell.. I like to change my shampoo/conditioner very often, i like the stuff to smell good what should i use?
my fave is herbal essences drama clean - i use a cream product so it gets it all out which i love and smells AMAZING its like a soapy clean scent, but not too soapy, kind of flowery too. However, it is pretty strong, so if u like the scent, don't mix with other dramatic scents
aussie!!! it comes in a purple bottle and you can get it at dollar general for 3 or 4 dollars. i dont think it comes in different fragrances but the smell it has it kind of a berry smell grape,strawberry kinda smell. i love it! it makes your hair super silky if you use the conditiner.
Herbal Essences- Hello Hydration. It's in a blue bottle and smells really sweet.


Also Cherry Blossom Shampoo/conditioner from Bath and Body Works smells AMAZING and makes hair really soft and shiny.
s factor, biolage and sleek look. s factor is in a funky shaped bottle, biolage is a normal white bottle and sleek look is an orange bottle
Herbal Essences come in a variety of scents and the only one that isn't that good is long term relationship

No comments:

Post a Comment