Friday, July 30, 2010

Does anyone have a good shampoo/conditioner to reduce Psorisis, or any other treatment for Psorisis?

Hi - I read your post and inquiry, and I know that this is a difficult situation to live with. I know this personally and professionally. I have been working with psoriasis sufferers for a long time and I too have had my personal experiences with it. There is a good book I would like to recommend to you, its called Healing Psoriasis Naturally written by Dr. John Pagano. He used to refer patients to me when I had a wellness center (I no longer have that center). One of the best ways to work with your skin condition is by internal cleansing. He writes about how to do this. The skin is an organ of elimination. If you body is not eliminating properly, the skin will try to do it for you. Make sure your elimination functions are working. I also know that some of the worst foods that you can eat when you have this condition are white flour (bread, rolls, pastries, pasta, pizza dough) and anything with sugar. There is also a homeopathic remedy that I've heard is good - and completely safe - its sulfur (and also inexpensive - like about $6). I hope this helps, all the best, Home Spa LadyDoes anyone have a good shampoo/conditioner to reduce Psorisis, or any other treatment for Psorisis?
Paul Mitchell TEA TREE shampoo from your local salon.Does anyone have a good shampoo/conditioner to reduce Psorisis, or any other treatment for Psorisis?
USE SELSUN SULFUR BASED SHAMPOO. I THINK THAT SHOULD DO THE TRICK


ALSO CHECK YOU DIET,YOUHAVE MAYBE A SHORTAGE OF VITAMIN B6 AND OR BIOTIN


CIAO
polytar liquid (its a shampoo)
Yep, Polytar is about the best but your doctor might be able to recommend something else on prescription.
use one of these shampoo





Neutrogena庐 T/Sal Therapeutic Shampoo


P%26amp;S庐 Shampoo


Sebulex庐 Shampoo
If you get Neem powder mix with water and apply on the head area. Leave it for sometime to dry.





It is herbal and has great importance in India.





Search on the web for the Neem plant or neem tree.
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment