Friday, July 30, 2010

What is the best organic natural shampoo/conditioner?

It seems like there are so many chemicals in the supermarket brands........what is a great natural brand?What is the best organic natural shampoo/conditioner?
I like Jason as well - but my favorite is Avalon - lemon and verbena :) MMMM it smeeeeellllllllssss soooooo sooo good :)What is the best organic natural shampoo/conditioner?
Cream and hot water!
I buy Jason brands...I find them in the natural food section of most supermarkets and it works great. It's safe for color-treated hair as well (something I need!).
well good 'organic' ones are on this website http://www.mountainroseherbs.com/hair/ha鈥?/a>


dr.haushka.com also has great ones
I love Burt's Bees Super Shiny shampoo and conditioner. Although the shampoo is a bit harder to lather (considering that it does not contain sodium laureth sulfate or other harsh detergents), it works wonderfully. It really does do what the product claims-- it makes my hair sooo shiny. It also smells good- very citrusy. The conditioner is not very hydrating (its thinner than other conditioners) but it detangles well and does a decent job in moisturizing my hair.





I also think that Dessert Essence is pretty good too.

No comments:

Post a Comment