Wednesday, July 28, 2010

How to use Nioxin Shampoo+Conditioner correctly?

I was wondering when you do the conditioner I normally just do the mid-bottom section of my hair only and don't get any on my crown/top of my head (as I learned that this is the proper way to do conditioning) but for Nioxin I was wondering if I should just keep doing that or for this particular conditioner I should just do my whole head roots/crown/tips and all. Thank you!How to use Nioxin Shampoo+Conditioner correctly?
go to the midshaft to the ends


and then go to the roots with leftover conditoner.


leave it on for at least 10 mins


then wash it out!








also, dont shampoo your hair everyday (2 times a week)


it takes the natural oils out!


but conditon all the time.How to use Nioxin Shampoo+Conditioner correctly?
This is my nioxin routine:


Get shampoo in all your hair and scalp, then rinse


Condition whole scalp and hair and leave in for 3-5 minutes


Rinse head with cold water


And do this every other day
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment