Friday, July 30, 2010

Can you please recommend a good brand of shampoo/conditioner?

My room-mate and I are looking for a good brand of hair care products. We tried Garnier Fructris, Head and Shoulders, and Paul Mithcell. They either left our hair dry, or staticy/fly-away-ish. What is a good-quality brand that would be healthy for our hair and make it look nice?





My room-mate has oily hair. My hair isn't really oily or dry. We both have brown hair, a little past our shoulders. What brand should we try? Aussie? Dove? L'Oreal? Other? Please give suggestions! Thanks.Can you please recommend a good brand of shampoo/conditioner?
I have somewhat dry hair and I love aussie moist shampoo and conditioner. For you it'll work great idk about your roomate with oily hair. It works well and smells awsome and come in big bottles with a pump for really cheapCan you please recommend a good brand of shampoo/conditioner?
Definitly Herbal Essences. oh goodness it's like AMAZING what it does to your hair. I've been using it for a year now and it's totally sucessful. I use:








http://herbalessences.com/us/collections/none_of_your_frizzness/default.jsp





right now











They have a product selector where you say what kind of types of hair you want and what styles you do, and it matches you with the products! it's amazing!


http://herbalessences.com/us/hair_product_recommendation/default.jsp





(that's the hair matcher thingie)





I love herbal essences. i don't think i will ever go back!! They have all these different types to target your hair. So far, my favorite is None of your frizziness, and hello hydration. I haven't tried Hydrolicious yet- i just got it. I highly recommend this. And at walmart they have trial sizes too. They are like 5-7 dollars, too, try it!!





xoxo
I use Hydralicious it has different types of formula for what type of hair you have. I use the balancing shampoo so it conditions spots that are dry. Plus it smells amazing!
The lee staford poker straight range
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment