Friday, July 30, 2010

What shampoo/conditioner makes your hair amazing as in shiny soft non frizzy?

Loreal Paris Vive Pro shampoo/conditioner works perfectly , I used to have really fried hair cause of straightening it and bleaching but after just 3 washes I had major improvement and now its very soft and shiny :)What shampoo/conditioner makes your hair amazing as in shiny soft non frizzy?
The best product i have yet to try is the Garnier Fructis Sleek and Shine Shampoo and Conditioner duo. For added softness and visible silk texture, use in combination with the Garnier Fructis Sleek and Shine Leave-In Conditioner. Not only does it make your hair look and feel fantastic, they're fortified with vitamins B3 and B6, which promote strong and healthy hair.What shampoo/conditioner makes your hair amazing as in shiny soft non frizzy?
I have recently been using the Pantene for Brunettes! They make different ones for Blonds and Redheads as well. It makes your hair very shine and smooth and also brings out your natural highlights!
I'm in love with Pantene Beautiful Lengths!


It keeps my hair so soft and shiny. And not only does it look healthy but it IS healthy. It also keeps your hair strong so you can grow it long!





:D
Loreal vive pro shampoo is amazing for me it really makes your hair silky smooth!!!!
dove frizz controll therapy. anything dove will work amazing! :)
Redken Smooth Down or All Soft Both are the best! Clairify once a week also.
I use Redken All Soft. It makes my hair feel amazing.

No comments:

Post a Comment