Friday, July 30, 2010

What is the best shampoo/conditioner for naturally straight hair?

Just wondering if anyone has any good suggestions for shampoo and conditioner for naturally straight hair.. My hair has gotten kind of boring--doesn't have a lot of shine, and ALWAYS has a halo of light frizz around the crown.. It is so annoying.. anyone out there with the same issue? I've tried most shampoos, but I always get the same result... i don't care how much it costs--just want to know what will workWhat is the best shampoo/conditioner for naturally straight hair?
I'M using the new lo'real the pink high gloss one. will take a days b4 u c a diff but it works. for the frizz i use the body shop's grapeseed shine serum. just put the tiniest blob in your palm and rub hands together then smooth hair down. nice thing is it works on wet or dry hair, good luck. i feel your pain.What is the best shampoo/conditioner for naturally straight hair?
try pantene its nice and the smell its nice and simple
Hiya I hv a naturally straight hair too.. I rubbed coconut oil 30-40 min before I wash my hair (I do this once every two or three days). Then I wash with Burt's bees super shining shampoo and coolaulin LUSH or Netrogena moisturising conditioner (sometimes I mixed these two).


My hair looks shinier, and fall nice naturally... It works with my husband as well..
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment