Friday, July 30, 2010

What is the best grease,shampoo,conditioner for my hair (i'm black)?

I'm black so my hair is way diff. then you all and I want to take more care of it and what kind of shampoo should i get then.What is the best grease,shampoo,conditioner for my hair (i'm black)?
Well, with black hair you need moisture, moisture, moisture. Our type of hair tends to get dry and brittle at times because of the products we use like relaxers or flat irons.





I've used Motions products that has helped with keeping my hair from drying out thats on the least expensive side of products, but i've found that I use Neutrogena shampoo to clean off my hair from all the products I use and layer in my hair during the week, then I use a moisture rich shampoo right after like Nexus products then Nexus Keraphix conditioner that puts the moisture back in.





But again, if cost is an issue, motions products are priced well and you can find it at almost any major department store...like walmart or target that will carry the full line. Just focus in on the items that will put moisture back in and won't weigh your hair down.





Below was a site I found on other reasonably priced products for black hair. I hope it helps.What is the best grease,shampoo,conditioner for my hair (i'm black)?
Mane %26amp; Tail Hair Care range,
dark and lovely is a good brand. pantene for people of color really isn't anything to brag about.


i use BB super grow grease.


carrot or olive oil is good too.


i use leave ins for my hair.





herbal essence is only good to use on black hair once in a while.





i am biracial.
I would look into getting a shampoo specifically made for African hair. There are many out there. If you dont want to spend the money, look for a hydrating shampoo and conditioner made for dry hair.





For a product, try leave in conditioners and such. Next time you visit the salon, see what they recommend.
my hair is very funny and im very cautious about what i use so i use doo gro and profectiv products. doo gro is great and is a very light grease. all profectiv products leave my hair feeling great www.profectiv.com order samples and you will not be let down
Use Herbal Essence
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment