Friday, July 30, 2010

I have a perm, what kind of shampoo/conditioner should I use?

I don't want to spend a lot of money on hair products but I want something to make my hair not seem so dry.I have a perm, what kind of shampoo/conditioner should I use?
Just use a good drug store brand that is made for permed hair (Pantene is really good) and once a week do an at home oil treatment (should be in the hair care aisle) to keep your hair moisturized. You apply it to wet hair before you shampoo. I have very long hair and started perming it in high school because I love curls. I have discoverd the hot oil treatments and have been hooked ever since. I often got approached by people asking me about my hair, so I must have been doing something right. It is inexpensive and simple, so give it a try. Also, do not do any of the glazing treatments to make your hair shiny, because it will relax the perm.I have a perm, what kind of shampoo/conditioner should I use?
there are alot of shampoos and conditioners by certain companies that are for treated hair. i know that pantene does some
Try Treseme curl shampoo
viva pro by loreal or thermasilk, cheap %26amp; good
Y0U CAN USE ANY KiND
why don't you look it up on google?
dr.miracle , doo gro they are great i used it before

No comments:

Post a Comment