Wednesday, July 28, 2010

What is the best shampoo conditioner for coarse hair??

If you dont have coarse hair please dont respond, I need the best advice possible. Thank you!What is the best shampoo conditioner for coarse hair??
I use Pantene Relaxed and Natural shampoo and conditioner for women of color.What is the best shampoo conditioner for coarse hair??
motions is the best ever. try it
I was a former stylist. Look in a salon that sell KMS products, the best stuff always has a price, but this isn't a product with New York pricing either. Use their Nefa shampoo, (smells like coconut) they use pure vegetable fatty acids or ';essential fatty acids';, (amino acids) I used a product on clients named Ultra Pak, smells like chocolate. Use it as a repair product, then swith to one called Replace. Sometimes all you have to do is repair the hair first and swith to a good moisturizing conditioner. Its been a few years, so they may have something even better now. I have found that many products have polymers, if that is on the label of ingredients, don't use it, they dry the hair. Do it and tell me how it goes, look online and in yellow pages for a salon that sells them. Are you a redhead? African American hair responds well to this too for softer hair.
Pantene always works well for me --- try the deep conditioning treatment they have.
Try Mane %26amp; Tail -- it's the same ingredients used for horses! (not joking -- the stuff works and it's reasonably priced!)
Why dont u try Keune or Wella. Wella Kolestral for curly hair and Emulsion for straight hair.
sunsilk
i think its sunsilk. really good stuff.
I have coarse hair too. Plus, mine tends to be dry sometimes. I use Keracare shampoo and conditioner. The shampoo detangles my hair and retains moisture. When I'm done, my hair is very soft and manageable.
I have very coarse, thick, wavy hair and i use this conditioner by Nexxus called Humectin. It adds moisture to my hair so its softer. It's the only thing that works for me :-)
Try using Keracare. It's expensive, but it works great with my hair. I have coarse long hair (not a weave) so keeping it nice is a real challenge.
redkens smooth down

No comments:

Post a Comment