Wednesday, July 28, 2010

What is a good Shampoo & Conditioner thats not so expensive,for a pregnant,thick haired women?

My hair is very thick %26amp; since my hormones are going every bit of crazy,I cant seem to find a good shampoo,(well really I have been using Thermasilk through my whole pregnancy so far,but I am beggining to hate it) is there any suggestions that you have? ThanksWhat is a good Shampoo %26amp; Conditioner thats not so expensive,for a pregnant,thick haired women?
i am a cosmetologist and am also preggy but with number 3 so congrats to you but i recommend that you get Aussie for thick or even curly hair this works well and get the 3 minute miracle conditioner if you want something better for the buck go for Paul Mitchell awapui(i know this is spelled wrong) it will work great too and it is all available at wal-martWhat is a good Shampoo %26amp; Conditioner thats not so expensive,for a pregnant,thick haired women?
use herbal essence hydrated i use it and it works good for my long and thick hair
paul mitchell tea tree shampoo my hair is thick all the time and maybe you will like it
i love the fructis garner stuff in the green bottle

No comments:

Post a Comment