Wednesday, July 28, 2010

What is THE best shampoo, conditioner, & treatment for really dry hair?

I have partially coarse/curly, wavy %26amp; straight hair. Affordable would be nice, but if it's good, I'll give it a try.What is THE best shampoo, conditioner, %26amp; treatment for really dry hair?
I have started using the new loreal shampoo and conditioner...its done a great job of making my hair alot more manageable and a lot less dry and a lot less frizzy! You should try it I have the one for dry color treated hair. Good luck!What is THE best shampoo, conditioner, %26amp; treatment for really dry hair?
check the links below for natural homemade beauty tips to:-- Dry hair / Oily hair/ Splitends / Fruit Packs for scalp


http://geebal.blogspot.com/2006/08/natur鈥?/a>
Use a mosturizing shampoo especially made for dry hair such as an TIGI bed head line shampoo. Then, the accompanying conditioner. When you get out of the shower let your hair dry naturally or blow dry, then apply preheat protectant if you are going to use a straightener (I use CHI brand protectant.) Apply a leave-in conditioner. I use TIGI bed head leave-in conditioner also.
Aussie moist collection is pretty good I like it keeps your hair really soft,luscious,and MOIST!!!!!!! It smells awesome too!!! It is also safe enough for daily use

No comments:

Post a Comment