Friday, July 30, 2010

What is the worst shampoo, conditioner, or hair product YOU have ever used? And the best?

For me...





WORST:





Shampoo and Conditioner- V05


Product- White Rain Hairspray





BEST:


Shampoo/Conditioner: Aussie


Product- Garnier Fructis Sleek and Shine Smoothing Milk








And you?What is the worst shampoo, conditioner, or hair product YOU have ever used? And the best?
Well although I loved the way my hair smelled after using V05 it left my hair totally tangled, and hair product well i don't really use any except maybe mouse but i hated the white rain hairspray as well. Best would be Head and Shoulders it does wonders on my hair and smells fresh all day, product this 3 minute pantene hair treatment leaves hair like it has never been damaged.

No comments:

Post a Comment