Friday, July 30, 2010

Is there shampoo/conditioner that makes your hair thinner?

My hair's really thick and I hate it! I want sleek, straight hair and I was wondering if a certain hair product could do that.Is there shampoo/conditioner that makes your hair thinner?
Try the ';Super Skinny'; line from Paul Mitchell.





My daughter has wicked-thick, wavy hair, but when she uses the Super Skinny products, she can practically blow-dry her hair straight and sleek. Then she just touches up with a flat-iron ...





The products cut wayyyyy down on drying time, too.Is there shampoo/conditioner that makes your hair thinner?
I use Garnier Fructis sleek and shine shampoo and conditioner. Then I use Tresseme mousse and hair spray because of the wonderful humidity control it offers. Both of these products together keep my thick hair in control and straight.
try using shampoo and conditioner formulated to make your hair straight, then blowdry your hair with a comb attachment. then flat iron your hair , with a iron that gets at least 430 degrees.
Try the Paul Michell Super Skinny line. It reduces the diameter of the hair cuticle thus making thick hair appear ';skinnier';. Other wise have your stylist texturize your hair.
L'oreal hair products is the best but it is very expensive


you can also try dove or herbal essence


both are great and cheap
use garnier frutis sleek and shine i have the same kind of hair and that is what use and you can get a maxiglide flat iron
Sometimes depending on the product ur using..





Use Pantene...And for conditioner use Treseme Conditioner and mix in LOTS of Lemon juice.
i dont think there are any. but when you go get your hair cut you can ask your stylist to thin it out for you. thats really helpful for me! goodluck
No product can make your hair thinner. But a stylist can thin it out with a razor.
It's called not showering.


I love it. I use it all the time.

No comments:

Post a Comment