Monday, July 26, 2010

What shampoo/conditioner is good for colored/dyed hair?

what shampoo and condition brand would keep the color in longer??!?What shampoo/conditioner is good for colored/dyed hair?
I just bought everpure, testing it tonight.. :DWhat shampoo/conditioner is good for colored/dyed hair?
I use everpure for my colored hair and it works fabulously. Although, if you don't like it, try using Herbal Essences Color Me Happy.


Hope this helps! :]
I have not used the Loreal hair product, but I love John Frieda. Try the ';Luminous Color Glaze'; product, available at drugstores inexpensively. It adds shine and takes your hair color to a new dimension. I've included a link to the product website below. Hope this helps!
herbal essences 'ignite my colour' is very good, and smells lovely!

No comments:

Post a Comment