Wednesday, July 28, 2010

What is the best type of shampoo & conditioner for frizzy, thick, and very poofy hair?

My hair is well..i guess you could call it...poofy. On top of that it is a also frizzy and thick. Which I think those cause my hair to be poofy. I want to use some kind of a shampoo %26amp; conditioner or some other hair product to make it smooth, silky, and under control. All shampoos advertize and say that their product will do that but it doesn't. What should I use???What is the best type of shampoo %26amp; conditioner for frizzy, thick, and very poofy hair?
u can try using john frieda's hair product line for frizzy hair.What is the best type of shampoo %26amp; conditioner for frizzy, thick, and very poofy hair?
garnier fructis works for me
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment