Wednesday, July 28, 2010

What brand of shampoo/conditioner will keep my hair from frizzing out and keep static electricity away?

(PLEASE) Don't suggest Sunsilk, or expensive brandsWhat brand of shampoo/conditioner will keep my hair from frizzing out and keep static electricity away?
L'oreal has an anti frizz brand that works decently.





Samy works well and smells great too but it is a little more...I Wouldn't call it expensive though.





Suave is the WORST because it is so high is alchohol and dries your hair out making it frizzy!! My hairdresser yells at me when I use it because my hair is so thin and frizzy too!What brand of shampoo/conditioner will keep my hair from frizzing out and keep static electricity away?
Hi,





I've been tackling with the same hair issues. I loves Aussie Moist. I usually get a huge bottle from Target.
if you have static then tyr putting a dryer sheet in your bushes. you also need a heavier conditioner; try redkin all soft.
Hm, I was gonna say sunsilk. You could just use frizzease when you get out. It really isn't expensive, about 3-4 bucks.

No comments:

Post a Comment