Wednesday, July 28, 2010

What is a good shampoo/conditioner to make my hair curly.?

Okay so my hair is super thin. Its a bit past my shoulders, and I'm looking for a cheap shampoo/conditioner that will imrove the curls in my hair. It's no exactly super curly its pretty limp with a little curl here and there. Any suggestionS?What is a good shampoo/conditioner to make my hair curly.?
redken...... brandnameWhat is a good shampoo/conditioner to make my hair curly.?
Usually if you have super thin hair, it wont curl on its own. Try drying it then curling it with an inch curling iron. for bigger curls use a larger iron. I know I have wavy hair, and in order to curl it, I had to get layers cut into it. somthing to think about. I would go you your hair stylist and see if she can recommend anything, We cant actually see your hair. They will asses it and tell you! Good luck!
There is no shampoo or conditioner that will make your hair curly. ';Wash N' Curl'; does not work.
Catwalk Tigi Curls rule shampoo and conditioners
anything that says curl in a bottle
a perm
there is a new hair line called sammy you can get it at like wal-mart or target is really good leave hair curly and soft it comes in a yellow bottle
I have curly hair and use this shampoo and conditioner and it really does what it says it will do! They had it for straightening hair and for curling hair. Its ten (10) dollars for both together, 5 dollars a piece or a little more. It is John Frieda. You can get it anywhere that sells normal shampoos and it would be next to the Bed Head items. I really hope this helps you.
Wen shampoo or pureology. theyre the best theres no sulfate in it or anything so its amazing for hair.
grainer fructis I use all their curly products and dove is great also they smell good and don't weigh your hair down

No comments:

Post a Comment