Monday, July 26, 2010

How long should you wait until you rinse shampoo/conditioner out?

how long should you leave them on your head until you wash them out?How long should you wait until you rinse shampoo/conditioner out?
I usually scrub my whole head with shampoo and massage it into my scalp to help increase blood flow. And rise with cool water. I'll massage the conditioner in with warm water and leave on for about 3 mintues and rinse with cool water.How long should you wait until you rinse shampoo/conditioner out?
Shampoo pulls out the oils, thus drying out your hair a bit. I put it in, lather, and rinse right away. Conditioner on the other hand is to mostiorize, so I tend to put that in, shave my legs, wash my body, and then rinse, that way it is left in longer.
Shampoo- after you scrub your head really good and feel like your hair is clean, then you should wash it out. Letting it sit isn't going to do anything unless it's a toner shampoo and you need to tone your blond hair. In that case you should let it sit for a few minutes and then rinse it out.


Conditioner- it's good for your hair to let it soak in for awhile. If your in the shower then i say put conditioner on and then wash your body, shave, whatever you do in the shower and then rinse it out. If your hair is really fine then don't leave it in for too long cause it'll make you look greasy.
Shampoo, work it in until you have covered your whole head twice with your fingers.


Conditioner, typically 2 min. I leave mine in from after rinsing the shampoo until after i am done with everything else in my shower.


(face washing, body washing, shaving, teeth etc...)

No comments:

Post a Comment