Monday, July 26, 2010

What is the best curly shampoo/conditioner?

i already have curly hair and i just want them to be nonfrizzy?!What is the best curly shampoo/conditioner?
Sunsilk Captivating Curls De-Frizz Shampoo %26amp; Conditioner


Its cheap %26amp;%26amp; It works good.








awnser mine?


http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=AvH95kP6NNu5c1CCwtVdYyfsy6IX;_ylv=3?qid=20080730114150AAuRatYWhat is the best curly shampoo/conditioner?
If it looks like I stuck my finger in a light socket get out your umbrella!





It took years for me to figure out how to deal with my frizz. Turns out it's not so much what you use, but how you use it. Remember how the hairdresser does it?


I got this off of one of the many products I tried and it's the best routine for me yet. In steps:


1. Shampoo


2. Condition


3. Shine - I use Fantasia Hair Polisher.


4. Style - This is where you use your gel or mousse.


5. Set - If desired with your fave hairspray.





This has worked better for me than any of those expensive products.
My daughter goes to an Afro beauty supply and salon. Nothing for Caucasian hair worked. The products are richer and made for curly hair. Go for moisturizing products rather than protein (reconstructers). I do like Joico though.
Herbal Essences Helloy Hydration works amazing! Plus if you add some loreal studio curly/frizz mouse kinda of thing and an anti frizz serum you will have great curls.
I have never tried herbal essence, but I know a brand at my local cosmocology school called Joico works wonders on my hair(which is EXTREMELY FRIZZY and curly)
Herbal Essences Dangerously Curvy works great!


If that doesn't completely take care of the frizz, get the mousse and put it in you hair (that's what I do).
For SURE try garnie frutise (I have no idea how to spell it, SORRY) Try the one that says volume. It works AMAZINGLY!!!!!!!!!!!!
I love Pantene's curl collection. They also have GREAT products that add moisture AND frizz protection. Good Luck!
any herbal essences brand will work, except for Dangerously Straight, or Drama Clean!!
ooooo save curl shampoooo and conditioner that is what i use=)
Try herbal essences


it works really well

No comments:

Post a Comment