Friday, July 30, 2010

Shampoo, conditioner, etc that makes your hair smell really good?

And not just when you get out of the shower.Shampoo, conditioner, etc that makes your hair smell really good?
People always tell me my hair smells good and oh my goodness it does! I use herbal essence in the bright blue bottles I think it's coconut and orchid and it is really conditioning! Enjoy! It has made my hair so healthy and it's cheap!Shampoo, conditioner, etc that makes your hair smell really good?
Herbal Essences.


I use the blue one for dry hair, and I always get compliments.


Or I guess you could try a couple of drops of an essence, like lavender mixed in with your shampoo or conditioner, but don't know how effective this would be, or if it would do any damage to your hair.


You can also spray a couple of squirts of perfume onto you hairbrush or hairdryer and then dry/brush your hair.
Well Ive head a couple sprays of purfume in your hair brush makes your hair smell good all day!!! But personally maybe I dont sweat much but my hair always smells like it did fresh out of the shower all day long.
Herbal Essences for sure!!!


i love the ';color me happy'; (hot pink one) or ';drama clean'; (green one)


everyone always tells me ';your hair smells so good'; esp the boys;)





oh the orange one is good too
If you don't have really fussy hair [e.g., flaky, oily, dry] , try anything from Bath and Body Works. That always does the trick.
Herbal Essences: Body Envy.


It comes in an orange bottle.
coconut shampoo and conditioner.
bed head brunette godess!! i washed my hair 2 days ago, my boyf came round 2day and was like woow u smell like caramel its yum lol x
Herbal Essences works for me!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment