Wednesday, July 28, 2010

What is the best shampoo/conditioner for damaged hair...?

That's also relatively cheap and easy to find? My hair is really damaged and I want to grow it out for next year. Your suggestions?





Thanks. :)What is the best shampoo/conditioner for damaged hair...?
I have the same prob, damaged hair but i wanna grow it out. I ve tried many things and the only thing that's been really effective and made my hair nice and silky was Pantene Pro-v Restoratives (Breakage defense) It comes in both shampoo and conditioner and i bought it at walmart, wasn't that bad at all price wise i forget how much thoughWhat is the best shampoo/conditioner for damaged hair...?
Herbal Essences.





Shampoo%26amp;conditioner.


get the purple swirl kinddd.


:]
I love Tresemme. Pantene will make your hair LOOK healthy, but it will make it break easily. I have had many hair stylists tell me Pantene is the worst shampoo for your hair.

No comments:

Post a Comment