Wednesday, July 28, 2010

What shampoo/conditioner works best to tame frizz?

I have moderately frizzy hair and I was wondering if anyone knows what shampoo/conditioner works best. Some of the possibilities I thought of were: Garnier Fructis Sleek %26amp; Shine, Herbal Essence none of your frizzness, Aussie Sydney Smooth.


I have used Aussie, but not the sydney smooth.


I want to know what products really work, so if you have used them and have first hand knowledge that would be great!





thanks!What shampoo/conditioner works best to tame frizz?
i use the aussie smooth stuff and i lvoe it. but i depends on how you style your hair too. i straighten mine, no blowdry (airdry). i use hair gel so the straightener doesnt damage my hair plus it has anti frizz serum in it.What shampoo/conditioner works best to tame frizz?
Aussie.





answer my question please.


http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;鈥?/a>
just don't use Herbal Essence none of your frizzness, it's crap. I just use frizz serum on my damp hair. Like Garnier Fructis, it works well.
its not conditioner or shampoo but its works amazing!! its called Garnier Fructis Anti-Frizz Serum
I use Head%26amp;Shoulders Normal 2 in 1 Shampoo and Conditioner for my hair, I think it works great. [:
I like my vive pro smooth and sleek.

No comments:

Post a Comment