Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Do you know of a shampoo/conditioner that holds the scent ?

I really want my hair to smell good .. But , I cannot wash it everyday becuase me hair dries out easily (I am american indian) so I can only wash it every other day , so I want something that will still smell good the next day ! Any idea's ?Do you know of a shampoo/conditioner that holds the scent ?
Kiwi Products (salon) smell amazing and last forever! I swear by them!Do you know of a shampoo/conditioner that holds the scent ?
Bed Head seems to hold fragrance for a while, but never really paid attention to how long.
Herbal Essence products.
I just use Herbal Essences and when I am done


washing it, I blow dry it then I tie it before I go to


bed and when I let my hair down it smells so


good. But I am not American Indian so I wouldn't


know but I guess any kind of shampoo.........
herbal essences, it holds alllll day
almost anything will.


its just that you get used to the smell after a little bit,


and then you just don't notice it.
John frieda !!!
pantene. and get this papaya spray for your hair


http://media.godashboard.com/freeman/pap鈥?/a>


that^


yeah its for curls but i use it anyway it smells sooooo good!!!!


they sell it at rite aid and cvs and other drug stores.
herbel escesenses

No comments:

Post a Comment