Friday, July 30, 2010

What if I don't wash my hair everyday with this shampoo/conditioner?

Currently, I'm using Herbal Essences None of Your Frizzness, and I used to wash my hair everyday with this, but I'm washing it once a week with it to prevent my scalp from drying. I'm thinking about switching to the Dove Intense Damage Therapy shampoo/conditioner since my hair is horribly damaged, but will the results be the same if I still don't wash my hair everyday?What if I don't wash my hair everyday with this shampoo/conditioner?
just wash it every other day or every two days cuz washing every day dries out your scalp and when you wash it dont always use conditioner cuz that can build upWhat if I don't wash my hair everyday with this shampoo/conditioner?
On the contrary, you are probably -helping- your scalp by not washing it every day, and washing your hair too much may be what caused your scalp to dry out. Your skin produces natural oils, so it's probably better if you don't wash your hair every day. Use a soft brush to brush your hair and you will naturally moisturize.
you are only to wash your hair every other day on the day you don't wash your hair you just wet it down


what else do you do to your hair -dye-Perm-use hot curling irons-hairdryer these all cause hair damage too all so some hair jells-mouse- causes damage too read labels you want to use products that has no alachol in them

No comments:

Post a Comment