Monday, July 26, 2010

What kind of shampoo / conditioner should I try?

I want something different. I normally use Tresemme. I'm not too big on Pantene and I sometimes like Garnier Fructis. What else is there that is good, that makes your hair look nice overall?What kind of shampoo / conditioner should I try?
I have tried a ton of shampoo's and conditioner's and have noticed that none of them really work that well. A couple months ago I bought John Frieda Weather Works, and it is absolutely amazing! Not only does it keep your hair soft, shiny, and frizz free, but the great smell lasts all day. So when you flip your hair or something, you can smell it. It's pretty great. And it really does it's job by keeping your hair looking great through any weather, and I know cause I work outside! I hope this helps!

No comments:

Post a Comment