Friday, July 30, 2010

Which s the best shampoo, conditioner, and styling products that I should use?

I am african american with realxed hair, i get a perm every 8 weeks. I have dry itchy scalp. what kind of shampoo and condtioner and styling products should i use that will not dry my hair out?? thank for you help. Which s the best shampoo, conditioner, and styling products that I should use?
Queen Helen's Chlorestal Conditoning stuff works really well!!!


%26amp; Lisa's Hair Elxir Sephora is great more dry itchy scalp..


= ]Which s the best shampoo, conditioner, and styling products that I should use?
Try bed head products.





They have an absolute TON of great products. They are expensive, for they are great for all hair types. if you go in to any salon that sells Bed head products, they will point you in a good direction.
Redken all soft shampoo and conditioner
I think you should use herbal essences.

No comments:

Post a Comment