Saturday, August 21, 2010

What shampoo & conditioner should i use?

I have straight short hair it's as short as under my chin and I want beautiful hair so i want a shampoo and conditioner that will fit my hair please don't recommend head and shoulders because i've tried it, and it didn't work for me and i'm already using Garnier Fructis its fine but i wanna try something new. So just recommend a shampoo and conditioner that will help.ThanksWhat shampoo %26amp; conditioner should i use?
you should try herbal essence shampoo hello hydration it leaves my hair very nice smooth also with nice wonderful smell .


also biolage is a nice shampoo it works wonders to achieve nice healthy hair use it with conditioning balm it rocks it leaves my hair very silky and soft.What shampoo %26amp; conditioner should i use?
I like Pantene Pro-V. But the best shampoo and conditioners are the kind you buy at the salon. Like Purology, AG, Redken...I always notice a huge difference when I splurge for brands like that. Also, a lot of salons have sales on hair products frequently and if you pay attention you can end up with great deals.
well it really depends on what your trying to do...the best thing you can do is get a shampoo and conditioner specifically for your type of hair.
I think the best shampoo out there is Pantene it add volume and keeps your hair nice and shiny and smells great!! And they make a kind for each hair type. ex:Full and Thick,Natural Fusions,Anti Frizz...
that aussie one. you can also go to my profile and check my question cuz i posted one kinda like this.


they ahve some definite answers so go on mine!
you should try treseme!


it works like wonders ! my hair is ALWAYS silky, and easy to comb out!





hope this helps(:


-SpidermanSilly(:
! :) I have the best kind try:


Victoria Secrets So Sexy! They have 3 different kinds for your kind of hair, and it makes your hair smell DIVINE! it will stay smelling for at LEAST 2 days!
try Dove

No comments:

Post a Comment