Monday, August 23, 2010

What's the best shampoo/conditioner for Asian hair?

My hair is short and thin (not thick and long like how most of you think Asian hair is) What shampoo/conditioner works best for my hair and where can I buy it and for how much??What's the best shampoo/conditioner for Asian hair?
I suggest you check out www.herbalessences.com. It has a really accurate quiz that you can take. It tells you which shampoo you should use. And if you don't believe it works than go to the ratings and reviews.





Once your on homepage click product selector. I tried to take the quiz for you but its probably not as accurate. It says Body Envy Shampoo and Conditioner. Not sure. But please take it yourself to make sure this is the shampoo you need before you buy it.What's the best shampoo/conditioner for Asian hair?
My hair is really thin so you can just stick to baby shampoo if you will. I pick the cheapest product in the store and nothings wrong with it. Last year I used antibacterial soap in the swimming pool showers and I don't recommend it. It made my hair really sticky and stiff. Just stick to 2in1 shampoos that you can find anywhere in stores. Sorry if I don't help you at all...
you want to stay away from shampoos with SLS (sles) or ALS in them as they cause hair to thin :: there are lots of other harsh ingredients to watch out for::


http://www.sunshine-health.org/left_menu…





aubrey organics: burt's bee's: carol's daughter: kiss my face: avalon organics: jasons: emo gold: and alba are great: safe brands to use =]

No comments:

Post a Comment