Saturday, August 21, 2010

Best shampoo/conditioner to get silky smooth hair?

Also, is there a certain shampoo for broken hair (from brushing when wet) or do I just have to wait till those hairs grow back.





Thanks!Best shampoo/conditioner to get silky smooth hair?
herbal essence! best shampoo i've ever used! .. theres different kinds, you could get ';straight hair'; or ';broken'; or ';curly hair'; I STRONGLY recommend this, my hairs really curly and this made my hair nice and silky.Best shampoo/conditioner to get silky smooth hair?
I stayed at a friends house yesterday and used her shampoo called Garnier Fructis Sleek and Shine Shampoo (For Rebellious and Frizzy Hair).


It made my hair really, really soft and shiny.


For the broken hair problem, go in and get a trim. They'll cut off the split ends without taking length off. Trust me, it really helps.


Conditioning your hair also helps. When I'm in the shower I'll leave my conditioner in my hair for a while (for example, while you shave your legs or something) and then rinse. This allows the conditioner to really soak in and soften the hair. A repairing conditioner would work best. Be careful not to use too much or condition hair too often or it could end up oily.


Good luck.
I really recommend Loreal Everpure color care (even though you dont have color treated hair) it makes your hair really smooth and silky. Around $8/bottle





or pantene and dove--dove has hair therapy for damaged hair so you can fix it asap!





:)
There's an excellent shampoo called Caviar Seasilk that I like to use. It smells very light and fresh and I noticed results right after the first time I used it. It's a bit expensive but I think it's worth it!

No comments:

Post a Comment