Monday, August 23, 2010

Does anybody know where I can find Vidal Sassoon Shampoo & Conditioner?

I used to love this product in my hair. I have not been able to find it for years. It used to come in a black bottle. I search the web and am able to find their other products like curling irons and such, but not the shampoo %26amp; Conditioner. Please help!Does anybody know where I can find Vidal Sassoon Shampoo %26amp; Conditioner?
Procter %26amp; Gamble bought the Vidal Sasson brand. I did a quick search of P%26amp;G's web site but didn't find the brand.You can contact the company %26amp; inquire if the brand has been discontinued: http://www.pg.com/en_US/index.jhtml





I haven't seen VS shampoo %26amp; conditioner in years.





Apparently, Mr. Sassoon sued P%26amp;G for neglecting his brand. Yahoo! Search results for ';procter and gamble vidal sassoon';: http://search.yahoo.com/search?p=procter鈥?/a>Does anybody know where I can find Vidal Sassoon Shampoo %26amp; Conditioner?
did you try THIER website?

No comments:

Post a Comment