Saturday, August 21, 2010

What is the best volumizing shampoo? Conditioner?

My hair is rather thin, and I was wondering which volumizing shampoos %26amp; which conditioners work best. (they don't have to be the same brand)What is the best volumizing shampoo? Conditioner?
I prefer Herbal Essance Shampoo plus Conditioner. I also have tried Amplify by Matrix. You can find it usually in beauty salons or Beauty Brands has it. They smell good and they work very well. I have very fine hair as well :)What is the best volumizing shampoo? Conditioner?
garnier fructis
try pantene they have a whole bunch of stuff for thick volumes and for frizzy hair i've used it for awhile my hair is really curly too.. i've used the thick one m hair was huge bu tthats cuz it's regularly huge :] try it
ganier and tresemme have really good shampoo

No comments:

Post a Comment