Monday, August 23, 2010

Girls: what is the best shampoo & conditioner?

I have normal/fine hair that is pretty straight. I also get flyaways a lot. What shampoo/conditioner do you recommend to make my hair soft and silky? Thanks! :)Girls: what is the best shampoo %26amp; conditioner?
Sebastian


A little expensive thoughGirls: what is the best shampoo %26amp; conditioner?
I like Herbal Essences None of Your Frizzness Shampoo and Conditioner. I have frizzy and curly hair too and this totally helps with the frizz. I also use John Frieda Frizz Ease Hair Serum in the original formula.





Link to :Herbal Essences None of Your Frizzness


http://www.herbalessences.com/us/collect鈥?/a>





Link to John Frieda Frizz Ease Hair Serum Original


http://www.johnfrieda.com/products/produ鈥?/a>
Ganier Fructis Shine Burst and their conditioner!





I am not kidding it moisturized my hair and my hair was SO soft. Read all the reviews and they also say that.


It doesn't give much of a shine though but it's shiny enough! :)





I bought mine at Rite Aid for only $1 for 13. oz! I'm not sure if the sale is still going on right now but you can always check :) I bought around 10 bottles because it was on sale and I could probably use these for the next few years. I love this stuff. Smells amazing too :)
I use Aussie shampoo and conditioner and my friends are always touching my hair now because it is soooo soft. It's cheap too and you get a lot out of the big tubs they sell.
Herbal essences 'Hello Hydration'





Smells Yummy! And very soft once you are done with it.





I recommend to leave conditioner in while washing the bod or face then rinse it off last for maximum.. usage.
herbal essences.if you go to the store they have a large selection of different kinds.some for straghht hair some for curly hair some for .....it goes on and on...thats what i use!
Nutrisee! =D Love It





My hairr smells natural likee I dont know how to explain it haha and its nice and smooth when im done washing it with shampoo and conditionerr/ it also leaves it shiny.
splurge a bit and get bedhead tigi.you can also try the rockoholic frizz control and detangler.its really good for thin hair
Herbal Essenses.
something from the john fredia collection, i use it al the time, it has different products for differnt types of hair. xx
Herbal Essences Dangerously Straight
pantene or tresemme! love it!
redken

No comments:

Post a Comment