Monday, August 23, 2010

Why does it take soooo long to wash out conditioner/shampoo out of my hair?

I put a TINY amount in my hair and it takes forever to rinse it all out. So when I'm in a hurry and don't have time to spend literally almost 30 minutes rinsing it out, I don't get it all out and my hair ends up looking oily the rest of the day and feeling weird. What's going on?Why does it take soooo long to wash out conditioner/shampoo out of my hair?
A mistake I used to make was working the conditioner all throughout my hair. I figured ';I color it all so it all needs conditioning';...but that left my fine, thin hair greasy and flat (plus, it took FOREVER to rinse!)





Try putting a grape-sized dollop of conditioner in your palm then ';dip'; the ends of your hair into it (just fyi: shampoo is for your SCALP, conditioner is for your ENDS)...and if you have any left over, rub your hands together and lightly smooth over the top layer of your hair... avoid working it into your roots or ';combing'; it through your hair. This way, you can rinse faster, have fuller-looking hair, and save money because you're using less product!Why does it take soooo long to wash out conditioner/shampoo out of my hair?
Use lukewarm water, and mix a small amount of water with the conditioner before applying it to your hair. Rinse from back to front, in even strokes from the base of your hairline to the front of your scalp. Don't go from side to side. If you dilute the conditioner, it will be easier to rinse, and won't be greasy all day.
i think your hair is maybe too weighed down. try clarifying with Herbal Essences Degunkify
your using the wrong kind, one with to much oil. also, it's wrong to conditioner your hair everyday. ideally you should only wash your hair every other day and condition it twice a week. if you are doing it more you are stripping your hair when you wash it and coating it and weighing it down with the wrong stuff with the conditioner.that is what causes split ends and breakage
Your hair may be in poor condition to begin with, if the hair strand is rough I will be harder to rinse. It may also be the brand of products you're using. This is weird, not really sure.
Because you use to much. Try using less and rubbing it around the palm side of your hand before putting iy on your head!

No comments:

Post a Comment