Monday, August 23, 2010

Which shampoo + conditioner do you think is best for an itchy scalp?

Dark wavy hair, medium-length, no dandruff, tends to be oily, not dry.


I'm just constantly switching around and the itching doesn't go away. I'm really interested in hearing from some hair experts, please!


Oh, and, uh...I ain't got fleas!Which shampoo + conditioner do you think is best for an itchy scalp?
Neutrogena T-Sal or T-Gel, it works great for dandruff according to my sister, I only have the itching and it works great on that too. It is not for every day use though, so read the back.Which shampoo + conditioner do you think is best for an itchy scalp?
Head and shoulder seem to work nively on me





my friend uses this stuff called ';blue'; and she always itched her scalp and it worked for her and it looks as healthy as it can be
well dave you happen to be in luck!! i am a sylist!!


could be stress , a nice relaxing scalp massage,


and try pureology products , they're quite nice!!
Neutrogena T-Gel works great for itching, dandruff, and the whole nine yards. It shouldn't be used regularly so use it with other shampoos and conditioners





Clueless about the conditioner...





srry i could be of no further help
Go to a hair care expert, and get professional advice, you don't want to start going bald.
Selsun Blue. It has some anti-itching ingredients. Or add a little mint oil into your conditioner. Or rinse with chamomile tea (this one I haven't tried, but people have told me it's good for itchy skin--might be worth a try on your scalp).
head an shoulders classic clean shampoo. no condtioner svp.
  • printer cartridge
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment