Monday, August 23, 2010

What high end shampoo/conditioner is best?

I have slightly wavy hair that is frizzy with a medium thickness to it. I want a shampoo/conditioner that will make my hair soft but not weigh down my hair to where it wont get curly when i air dry my hair and to get rid of frizz. Any suggestions? Redken?Matrix?..What high end shampoo/conditioner is best?
redken smooth down





i use it





sometimes if you use too much coniditioner your hair will get very soft, but this shampoo and conditioner is made especially to get hair smooth and straight without weighing it down, which it doesnt at all.








very nice stuff, works well, your hair will be in love.








paul mitchell is a nice product too, ive only been able to sample it and it made my hair very very different...ive only used it twice so i dont know its full effects but thats a nice bet too











you can buy these at ultaWhat high end shampoo/conditioner is best?
Burts Bees! Well its not really high end but it has better results than any salon product I have ever used and its all natural. Since you have frizz i would use the ';Super Shiny Grapefruit %26amp; Sugar Beet'; shampoo and conditioner. It works great, its affordable and i promise you it works! You can buy it at any walgreens.
Bumble %26amp; bumble are so great, they leave hair so soft, shiny and manageable. I have troublesome hair myself, and i definitely reccommend it.
matrix is okay, i strongly dislike redken. i recommend trying Joico. it's hands down the best shampoo/condition ive ever tried, ill never use anything else!

No comments:

Post a Comment